Friday, August 31, 2012

168.8 Lost 1.6 Lbs This Week

I lost 1.6 lbs this week, but all of it was lost over the weekend.  Since Monday I've pretty  much maintained this weight of 168.8 (with some fluctuations).  I wonder if it's because Sunday was the only day that I did cardio and nothing else.  I guess it must've been a coincidence this week that the amount of fat I lost weighed the same as the amount of muscle I gained (I don't think it's for any other reason, because I worked pretty hard this week and what I ate wasn't too bad).  I need to lose .6 lbs today in order to meet my monthly goal of 5 lbs for August.

Yesterday for my workout I did the elliptical for 10 minutes, walked for 20 minutes, then went to the muscle works class.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
large kale salad with 1/2 apple chopped, 3 chopped dates, 1/2 box of raisins, balsamic, and olive oil
the other 1/2 apple
serving of beef jerky
glass of V8
nonfat yogurt
3 slices of thin crust pizza
large salad with cheese, croutons, and Imo's house dressing
4 small slices of garlic bread
1 wheat beer
1 light beer
2 glasses of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment