Friday, August 24, 2012

170.4 Lost Only .6 Lbs This Week

I gained weight yesterday, and I know it's because of what I ate for dinner.  Jack and I made Kung Pao chicken, the same recipe we used a few weeks ago.  I think it would have been fine if we had just had that with some lo mein, but Jack decided he also wanted to make a peanut ginger sauce with chicken to go ontop of the lo mein.  Even though I had pretty small portions of everything, I felt very full and heavy after all that.  And guilty, too!

Next week I start my new job as a lab assistant.  I'm not sure if it will be strictly 9-5, but it will probably be about 8 hours a day, which means it's going to be a bit harder to find time to work out.  There's a location of my gym inbetween the lab and my house, so I think I will stop by there every day after work.  My days are going to be looooong.

Yesterday for my workout I walked half a mile, went to the muscle works class, did the elliptical for 10 minutes, then walked for 15 minutes.  Here's what I ate:

slice of zucchini bread with butter
glass of carrot juice
large glass of V8
half avocado, sauteed pepper slices, and slice of cheese on "skinny" wheat bread
small portion of kung pao chicken
small portion of lo mein with peanut ginger chicken sauce
a few sips of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment