Wednesday, August 8, 2012

? Why So Many Flat Tires?

Today I went for a bike ride.  I rode on the trail for half an hour then decided to turn back.  5 minutes later I realized I had a flat tire!  To make matters worse, I had really been booking it and had ended up pretty far out on the trail.  I considered walking my bike back but quickly reconsidered when I realized it would take at least a couple hours (and I had to get back for a phone interview!).  So I slowly rode back, hoping it wouldn't do any damage to the wheel.  It took about an hour to get home, not the end of the world.  I ended up biking for a total of an hour and 20 minutes and walking for about 20 minutes.

I didn't weigh myself today because I didn't go to the gym.  Yesterday I was 172.4 and I'm hoping to be 171.4 by Friday.  Yesterday I wasn't able to go to the piloga class because the instructor did not show up, so instead I did some ab exercises while I watched the olympics that night.  Here's what I ate:

3 dates
a few sneaks of dough while baking zucchini bread
apple
slice of zucchini bread with butter
2 beef au jus sandwiches on wheat buns (I overate and was too full afterwards.  Whoops!)
large salad with cheese, croutons, and caesar dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment