Wednesday, August 22, 2012

170.2 Tight Size 10

I have great news--3 months ago I bought some business casual clothes at Target, mostly size 14 (at that time, the clothes were pretty tight so I was a tight size 14).  Today I went and exchanged them, expecting to be a size 12.  Well guess what--I fit into size 10!  The size 12 pants/skirts were too big in my waist.  The 10s were a bit snug in the waist and pretty tight looking around the thighs/butt, but I think in another month's time they will fit perfectly.  Unless--UNLESS--and here's where it gets weird--I discover I've made a fit switcheroo.  All my life pants were always fine in the waist and big in the butt/thighs or fine in the butt/thighs and tight in the waist.  Today it seems like things were fitting the opposite.  If this is the case, I'm either going to start having a hard time finding clothes that fit, or I'll have to buy clothes that fit in the thighs/butt and get them taken in at the waist.  That would be weird for me!  PS, the pants that were tight in the thighs didn't make me look fat, they made me look hulkish.  This is because I've built up a lot muscle in my legs, mainly from the muscle works class I think.

I'm not losing as much weight as I'd like.  I have to lose 1.2 lbs between now and Friday to reach my goal of 169!  Yesterday for my workout I did the elliptical for 10 minutes, walked for 10 minutes, then went to the piloga class.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
hardboiled egg
medium tomato with salt
2% greek yogurt
slice of thick-cut prosciutto
chicken spinach mushroom lasagna (frozen)
medium serving of pickled beets with crumbled goat cheese
chocolate dipped cookies
glass of milk

No comments:

Post a Comment