Thursday, August 30, 2012

169.0 St. Louis Style Dinner

I seem to have gained a bit of weight yesterday, but again that may have been because of my lunch.

Today we had cooking club again with John and Lauren.  Lauren had the idea of grilling a pizza, and since she wanted to do it with a frozen St. Louis style pizza, we thought we'd run with the theme and make a salad based on the one from Imo's.  We also made some garlic bread, improving it a bit from the last time (this time we sauteed the garlic first and added some pepper and Italian season).  Jack and I were a bit skeptical about grilling a pizza, but it actually turned out very good!  The crust was extremely crispy.

Yesterday for my workout I went to the hour-long spin class.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
hardboiled egg
glass of V8
nonfat yogurt
serving of beef jerky
apple
granola bar
smoked chicken leg
medium portion of vegetable salad
3 dates
small portion of pickled beets with crumbled goat cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment