Wednesday, August 15, 2012

171.6 Oh No!

Ouch!  What's with the weight gain?  I think it's because I had way too many carbs yesterday, especially with the bread and soda.  I will try to limit that the rest of the day today.  Tonight Jack and I are having "cooking club" with our two friends John and Lauren.  We were psyched to find other people who like to cook, so we decided to make it a weekly thing to get together and cook for each other.  Tonight Jack and I are making chicken canzanese (one of my favorite chicken dishes!) and trying out homemade donuts for dessert.  John and Lauren are bringing the side.

Yesterday for my workout I went to the 45 minute spin class then did a bunch of crunches when I got home.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
glass of Naked juice
nonfat cottage cheese
apple
granola bar
roll with oil and balsamic vinegar
grilled cheese sandwich with tomato, basil, and mozzarella on sourdough bread
orange soda

No comments:

Post a Comment