Sunday, August 12, 2012

170.4 The Other Gym Location

I went to the other location of the gym I go to today, because I was planning on going to the spin class. Well it turns out the class was cancelled, but I was amazed at how much nicer this gym is than the location I've been going to!  It's about 3 times bigger as well.  Even though it's a bit further away, I think I will start going to this location a lot more often.

Since the spin class was cancelled, I just did 20 minutes on the elliptical then walked for 25 minutes on the treadmill, which is the same workout I did yesterday.  Here's what I ate yesterday:

cereal
leftover fried chicken breast and wing
1 biscuit with honey
small portion of mashed potatoes with gravy
few sips ginger beer
small hot fudge banana concrete
Coors Light

No comments:

Post a Comment