Saturday, August 4, 2012

? Rain! Finally!

It's raining here right now, and it rained this morning as well.  Our garden will be so happy!  I also love when it rains late at night or early in the morning so I can lay in bed and listen to it.  It's so peaceful!  A few days ago I actually found this website, which plays rain sounds, and listened to it all day because I was so sick of the draught!

I didn't post yesterday but I wouldn't have had much to say anyway.  Like today, I didn't know my weight yesterday because I didn't go to the gym.  I did some ab exercises today, but other than that I didn't work out today or yesterday.  I have felt very lazy.  Thursday I went to the muscle works class and rode my bike to the gym and back (a pretty short ride).  Here's what I ate:

2 pastry crisps
small glass of apple juice
leftover bratwurst with bun and mustard
nonfat cottage cheese
3 bites of a lemon bar
penne with pieces of steak and cream sauce
sweet corn from a can
ice cream

And here's what I ate yesterday:

2 pastry crisps
chunk of bread with butter
small salad with cheese and dressing
1/2 slice of pizza
chips
Sobe coconut water
lamb curry with peas
butternut squash risotto with cheese
ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment