Tuesday, August 21, 2012

170.4 Piloga

Today I went to a piloga class, which I didn't enjoy as much as pilates.  I'm not the biggest fan of yoga, and this class was at least 70% yoga, 30% pilates.  I much prefer the classic pilates moves.  Perhaps Tuesday can be the day I do a pilates video at home.

Thankfully, I lost a whole pound yesterday!  We had another "cooking club" last night, and this time we grilled.  While Jack and John grilled some steaks John got at an Italian meat market, Lauren and I made some great candied sweet potatoes and garlic bread from scratch.  The meal felt decadent, but it was pretty small portions (except for my splurge on the garlic bread).  Yesterday for my workout I went to the body pump class then did the elliptical for 10 minutes and walked for 20 minutes.  Later I did some ab exercises.  Here's what I ate:

slice of zucchini bread with butter
glass of carrot juice
small portion of beef jerky
nonfat greek yogurt
glass of V8
8 oz. filet mignon with small amount of "steak butter"
medium portion of candied sweet potatoes
3 slices of garlic bread
3 Coors Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment