Wednesday, August 29, 2012

168.8 Last Week of Freedom

Today I am back down to the weight I was on Monday, which gives evidence to my belief that I had only "gained" the weight because of eating a big lunch before going to the gym.  I still need to lose .4 more by Saturday to reach my goal of 5 lbs for the month of August.

Today I found out I will be starting my new job as a lab assistant next Wednesday, a week from today. Until then I will be enjoying my last few days of freedom, because when this job starts my days are going to be loooong.

Yesterday for my workout I did 2 pilates videos, each 30 minutes, adding up to an hour.  Then I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 10 minutes and walked for 20 minutes.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
small seared tuna steak
medium portion of wild rice
apple
5 chicken wings
a few celery sticks with bleu cheese
a few waffle fries
2 light beers
1 fruity shot
a few chocolates
2 small glasses of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment