Friday, August 10, 2012

171.0 Lost 2.4 Lbs This Week

Looks like I lost 2 lbs yesterday!  That number might be a bit inflated since I didn't go to the gym until 5 pm today and all I had eaten up to that point was a slice of zucchini bread, but...oh well.  It shows the fried chicken last night didn't do any damage!

More good news--I found out earlier today that I got a job!!  Finally!  I will be working as a lab assistant at a chemical company and will hopefully be starting 2 weeks from this Monday.  The gym I go to has several locations all over St. Louis, so I was looking at locations closer to the job so I could go right after work or on my lunch break.  Turns out almost every other location has a MUCH better group class schedule than the one I go to.  The other ones have spinning classes!  And just way more options throughout the day for people with different schedules.  I might start going to a class a day!  I've been enjoying the Muscle Works class more and more.  In fact, recently I've upped my weight on the barbell from 7.5 lbs on each side to 10 (I started out at 5)!

Along with going to the muscle works class yesterday, I also did the elliptical for 20 minutes.  Here's what I ate:

0% greek yogurt
3 dates
hardboiled egg
fried chicken thigh and drumstick
1 biscuit with butter
medium portion mashed potatoes and gravy
small portion cole slaw
about 1.5 servings sour gummy worms

No comments:

Post a Comment