Sunday, August 5, 2012

? Lotsa New Cookbooks

Today I went to the St. Charles book fair, which was basically a huge room filled with all kinds of books donated by the library and private individuals.  I bought a few works of fiction but didn't really the patience to comb through the rows and rows of them.  I did, however, spend quite a bit of time in the cooking section, and got a bunch of new books including Chinese, Mexican, and African cookbooks and cooking light book.

Once again I did not work out today.  I feel pretty bad about this, but I did spend the day cleaning our apartment which I suppose burned some calories.  Tomorrow I will get back on track but my bike has a flat tire so I may not be able to ride again until I get that fixed.  I may do the elliptical instead (I've had a pretty long break from it and it doesn't sound so bad).  I did not work out yesterday.  Here's what I ate:

4 pastry crisps
large glass of apple juice
1/2 slice of leftover pizza
4 dates
hot dog with bun and bbq sauce
kettle corn
small portion of pasta salad
2 gooey butter cookies
16 oz. beer
a few bites of a DQ blizzard Jack got

No comments:

Post a Comment