Friday, June 29, 2012

176.8 Lost 2 Lbs This Week

Whoops!  I forgot to blog yesterday.  I was waiting until the evening, but then I got busy with packing my stuff and getting ready to go back to STL.  I can't believe I lost 2.2 lbs while I was in KC!  I did much lighter workouts than usual and I feel like I ate a lot.  I think I might take today's weight as my end of the month weight, since Jack and I are going to Columbia this weekend and I won't get to weigh myself tomorrow.  So, I lost 5.4 lbs this month.  Not as much as I was hoping!  I was going for at least 6.  Oh well.

2 days ago for my workout I did the Denise Austin muscle toning video.  Here's what I ate:

granola cereal
hardboiled egg
1/2 small banana
small slice of salmon
couscous and quinoa mix
steamed carrots
tiny dinner roll
red grapes
ice cream sandwich

Yesterday for my workout I walked for an hour and 15 minutes with my mom and Katie.  Here's what I ate:

granola cereal
hardboiled egg
turkey and swiss sandwich with avocado, spinach, light mayo, and mustard on toasted whole grain wheat bread (soooo good!)
frozen yogurt with boba, mochi, and strawberries
"5 orange soup" (my mom's creation, with carrots, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, and orange juice)
grilled cheese sandwich
1 wheat beer
mini cherry mash
chocolate sucker

No comments:

Post a Comment