Wednesday, June 20, 2012

179.8 It's So Hot Out!

At 96 degrees today, it was sweltering in St. Louis.  At about 2 pm I decided to sit outside and read for a while in order to get some sun, and I ended up sweating profusely.  It wasn't very long before I couldn't stand it and had to go inside.  Shortly afterwards I went to go work out and felt like I had less energy than usual; I think this was probably because of the heat.  I still got my whole workout in though!

I gained .2 lbs yesterday and I have no idea why.  Maybe I ate too many beans (they did have bacon and brown sugar in them)?  Maybe the chocolate milk did it?  Anyway, I'm going to try to have a healthier dinner tonight so I don't find myself back in the 180s tomorrow.  Yesterday for my workout I ran for 1.25 miles, walked for .15, and went to the Muscle Works class.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
medium sized slice of salmon
salad with zucchini and light italian dressing
apple
bratwurst with wheat bun, mayo, hot sauce, and sauerkraut
large portion of baked beans
big glass of chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment