Thursday, June 21, 2012

178.2 Officially Lost 10 Lbs

Hurray!  I lost the weight I gained the past couple of days, and then some!  I have officially lost 10 lbs since I started this blog (actually 10.4).  That is great considering the fact that starting out I only foresaw losing about 5 lbs by now.  Here are the changes I've perceived so far:

--lost 10 lbs
--went from being able to run .5 miles to 1.25 miles in one stretch
--went from level 9 on the elliptical to switching between 11 and 14
--in the muscle works class, went from 3 and 5 lbs on dumbbells to 5 and 8 lbs, and 10 lbs on barbell to 15 lbs.
--lost inches all over my body (how many exactly? won't know until my next re-assessment)
--look and feel healthier and fitter
--have gotten comments from people about my weight loss, even those who don't know I've been trying

All of this makes me feel great!  I can't wait until my re-assessment with Sophia to see how many inches I've lost this month.  I think it will be on July 6.

Yesterday I did my regular workout with a total distance of 5.2 miles (ran 1.1 miles).  Here's what I ate:

cereal
medium sized slice of leftover salmon
2 carrots
apple
1/2 cup or so of leftover fried rice
3 leftover lettuce wraps
a few pieces of leftover grilled squash
pistachio ice cream (I made it myself by grinding up some pistachios with a mortar and pestle, sprinkling them over vanilla ice cream, then mixing it up a bit with a spoon.  It was good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment