Thursday, June 14, 2012

181.0 DJing Tonight

Tonight Jack and I, along with a few other people, are DJing at the Lounge.  Nothing too special, just playing a few records.  I'm excited though!  This will be my first time doing this sort of thing.

I lost 1.2 lbs yesterday.  I ate what I would consider a normal amount of food, but I was really hungry throughout the day and had to hold myself back from eating more before dinner.  Jack seems to think the reason I haven't lost too much weight this month is because I'm gaining muscle mass.  I would like to believe that, but I also need to watch what I eat!

Yesterday I did my regular workout with a total distance of 5 miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
2 slices leftover pizza
2 carrots
a few slices of salami
1 slice banana nut bread
bratwurst with wheat bun, sauerkraut, mayo, and hot sauce
2 wax peppers stuffed with cheddar cheese and wrapped in bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment