Monday, June 25, 2012

179.0 KC Here I Come

I gained .2 lbs over the weekend.  Not too bad, but I was hoping to continue the trend of losing weight on the weekends.  Oh well, weddings only happen every so often!

Today I am leaving for Kansas City, where I will stay until Thursday night.  My sister Katie is in town from Wisconsin and Megan wants us all to go bridesmaids dress shopping together.  Also, since I might be starting my new job next week, this might be my last chance to go home for a while.  I will not be weighing myself for the next few days, since that did not work out very well last time (my parents' scale is broken).  I will, however, continue to blog.

Yesterday I did not work out.  Here's what I ate:

2.5 scrambled eggs
2 slices bacon
1 slice toast with butter and jam
2 mimosas
leftover brat with bun, sauerkraut, and spicy mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment