Thursday, June 7, 2012

182 I'm Covered in Red Paint

Salad I made last night with lettuce from our garden

Today I started to repaint Jack's grandma's shed, which is right next to our garden.  I painted it red, which was its previous color, but it was starting to look quite rustic (a look I personally like, but it's not my shed).  The paint splattered all over me throughout the process, and by the end it sort of looked like I'd been involved in a murder.  Luckily the paint came off easily and quickly!

Speaking of our garden, last night Jack and I barbequed and had a salad with lettuce we harvested.  It was so good!  I can't wait until the tomatoes are ready.

I was 182 today, but I think that's probably just because I went to the gym much later than usual (the Muscle Works class was at 5).  I did, however, splurge a bit on dessert last night.  Yesterday I did my regular workout with a total distance of 4.85 miles.  Here's what I ate:

granola bar
4 stuffed clams
2 carrots with pesto cheese
apple
2 stuffed and bacon-wrapped jalapenos
1/2 burger bun (had to eat it after the jalapenos--my mouth was on fire!!)
burger with bun, cheddar cheese, mayo, tomato, and lettuce
salad with provel cheese, croutons, shredded parmesan, and homemade dressing
small portions of turtle cheesecake, chocolate tart, and butter pecan ice cream with caramel sauce
big glass of milk

No comments:

Post a Comment