Sunday, June 24, 2012

? Lazy Sunday

Our table at the wedding (minus Drew, who took the pic)


It was a fun but rough weekend, and Jack and I felt very lazy today.  When we got up, we made breakfast then watched an old western film called Rio Bravo while drinking mimosas.  If I hadn't done laundry today, I probably wouldn't have even seen the sunlight.

The wedding last night was lots of fun.  The food was excellent, but the DJ was terrible (only wedding I've ever been to and didn't dance).  It didn't matter though because the company was great.  From left to right in the pic is Ben, Nikki, Andy, Jack, me, Mike, Emily, and Brian.  Andy's girlfriend Claire was unfortunately unable to attend; I was disappointed because she cracks me up!

Yesterday, because I was crunched for time before the wedding, I did an abbreviated workout of running for 1.25 miles, walking for .5 miles, then running again for .5 miles.  Here's what I ate:

hardboiled egg
banana
granola bar
wedding food:
chips and dip
caesar salad
breaded shrimp (lots of it because it was amazing)
steak
roasted veggies
1 slice wedding cake
2 mousse dessert cups
1 mini cupcake
many drinks of many varieties

No comments:

Post a Comment