Tuesday, June 26, 2012

? Size 14

Today I went bridesmaid dress shopping with Megan, Katie, and my mom.  I was a size 14 in most of the dresses I tried on, whereas I was a size 16 when I last tried on dresses almost 6 weeks ago.  The fact that I've gone down a dress size makes me feel great!  I didn't expect that because I haven't really felt like my clothes are much looser on me.  We found a few dresses that we all like and are trying to decide on.

I didn't really work out today, but we shopped for a total of about 4 hours (ugh!) so I walked around the mall a lot.  Yesterday for my workout I went to the Muscle Works class.  I ate a lot yesterday, maybe because of the travelling (I'm always sort of afraid I'll get hungry on the bus or something).  Here's what I ate:

cereal
1/2 spinach wrap
hardboiled egg
large slice of leftover salmon (the last of it!)
nonfat greek yogurt
granola bar
sweetened iced tea
1/2 ranchero burrito
2 slices of raisin bread (goshdarnit, had to eat those after the burrito b/c it was so spicy!!)
8 oz. horchata
large glass of almond milk
homemade brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment