Sunday, June 10, 2012

? Peruvian Restaurant

I didn't weigh myself today because I didn't go to the gym.  Today for exercise I went on a bike ride with Jack, although it wasn't as strenuous a ride as I usually take and we made stops along the way to go into little shops and look at views of the river and such.  After our ride we went over to his parents' house for some barbeque then did some work on the garden.  We were able to pick some peppers and a zucchini!

Yesterday my college friend/roommate Chelsea came into town from St. Mary, Kansas, and Jack and I met up with her, her boyfriend, and a couple other friends at a Peruvian restaurant downtown called Mango.  I thought the food was very good, but Jack wasn't a fan because they used a lot of cilantro in their cooking (a few years ago he ate so much cilantro that he developed an aversion to it).  I drank a little more than usual last night, which led to drunk junk food eating once we got home (sigh).  I'm sort of glad I didn't weigh myself today!

I did my regular workout yesterday with a total distance of 4.9 miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
leftover pulled pork (no bun)
salad with canned carrots and dressing
8 oz. pom juice
1 serving potato chips
glass of homemade lemonade
a few yucca fries
2 small pieces of beef
seafood medley entree (mostly mahi mahi)
lots of little biscuit cookies dipped in chocolate
a few bites of fried rice
7 light beers
3 cocktailes
1 shot

No comments:

Post a Comment