Monday, June 18, 2012

178.8 Losing Weight Over Weekends

For the past three weekends, I have kept up with weight loss as opposed to gaining weight over the weekend and having to lose it again the next week.  Remember what I said in a previous post about "2 steps forward, 1 step back?"  Well I don't think that's a problem for me anymore!  I think I've gotten better about what I eat and drink on the weekends, plus most weekends I continue my workout instead of "taking a break" like I was doing before I started this blog.

Yesterday I did not work out.  Here's what I ate:

hardboiled egg
4 leftover pork tenderloin medallions
glass of juice
3 slices of tomato with salt
small slice of grilled salmon
wilted lettuce salad with bacon
a few slices of grilled zucchini and summer squash with garlic olive oil
glass of lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment