Saturday, June 2, 2012

182.4 No Loss This Week, 6.2 Lbs This Month

I still wasn't as low as I was hoping to be today, but 6.2 lbs for the month isn't too bad; it's still more than triple my initial goal of 2lbs.  This shows how one day of messing up (Wednesday in Columbia) can ruin results for days afterwards.  Sometimes after working so hard I let myself throw it all away.  Why do I do that to myself??  This month will be better.  I'm going for a goal of 8 lbs this month.

Yesterday for my workout I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill then walked for .4 miles and ran for .65 miles.  My total distance was 4.75 miles.  Here's what I ate:

banana
4 leftover shrimp wontons
3 carrots
nonfat greek yogurt
7 tortilla chips with queso dip
spinach chicken wrap
cottage cheese
decaf coffee with Baileys and Kahlua
2 Bud Lights
about 8 more chips
3 bites of a bacon sandwich Jack made

No comments:

Post a Comment