Friday, June 8, 2012

182.4 No Weight Loss This Week...I Guess

I don't really understand why I gained weight yesterday, unless wine is just the bane of my existence (I've gained weight almost every time I've drunk it, although that might be because I usually pair it with unhealthy food).  Or maybe the pulled pork was more fattening than I thought, but I didn't really feel like I ate too much yesterday.  My weight has bounced around a lot this week and I'd like to keep it in a negative linear progression.  I'm not too worried, however, about the fact that I had no net weight loss this week, because this month I'm less focused on the weekly goals and more focused on the overall monthly goal of 8 lbs.

Yesterday for my workout I ran for 1 mile (!) and walked for a mile and a half, then went to the hour-long Muscle Works class.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
2 stuffed clams
leftover salad
nonfat greek yogurt
apple
pulled pork with bun
cole slaw
1 glass red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment