Monday, June 4, 2012

180.8 Perhaps Carbs Are My Enemy?

I somehow lost 1.4 lbs yesterday, even though I ate a lot of fattening foods.  I also ate way more than usual (I was hungry all day for some reason).  I thought this would result in weight gain if anything!  But perhaps it is just sugar/carbs that make me gain weight, whereas fats don't affect me as much?  I will have to put this to the test.

Yesterday for my workout I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill, then walked for .4 miles and ran for .75 miles.  My total distance was 4.85 miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
rest of leftover lambshank (once I cut away the skin/fat, the meat underneath was actually quite lean)
honey yogurt (had fat but was sooo good)
box of raisins
2 carrots with leftover jalepeno stuffing
2 stuffed jalepenos (cream cheese and crab meat)
1/2 ribeye
corn on the cob with butter and salt
butter pecan ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment