Tuesday, June 12, 2012

182.4 Weightloss Plateau?

Have I hit a weightloss plateau or have I just been letting some things slide lately?  As of today, I haven't lost any weight since the beginning of the month.  I should have lost almost 4 lbs by now in order to meet my monthly goal!  In the past week or so, I've sort of fallen back into the bad habit of eating chips and other not-so-healthy snacks when I get hungry inbetween meals, instead of healthier options like carrots and apples.  I've also been having desserts like cheesecake and cookies here and there and have had wine a few times (which I believe may really be the bane of my existence--I drank it last night and gained 1.2 lbs).  I'm going to start kicking it into high gear again and make healthier choices, as tough as they may be sometimes.

I did my regular workout yesterday with a total distance of 5 miles (ran .9 miles).  Here's what I ate:

banana
iced coffee with milk
pea soup with potato chunks and bacon
hardboiled egg
2 servings sweet potato chips
a few pieces of focaccia bread with olive oil
pork tenderloin medallions with mushroom cardamom sauce
garden salad with cheese, croutons, and caesar dressing
1 slice cheesecake
2 glasses red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment