Thursday, May 31, 2012

182.2 Can I Do It?

Ok.  I gained a whole pound yesterday, which means I will have to lose 1.6 lbs by tomorrow in order to reach my goal of 180.6.  I did some very rude things to my body last night, including drinking too much and eating slew of terrible junk food.  The concert was tons of fun, but unfortunately the necklace I was wearing, which I had gotten at a flea market in Berlin, fell off and broke.  I was very upset and once we got back to our friend Ted's house I drowned my sorrows in pizza, chicken wings, and more chips than you want to know.

For my workout yesterday I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the treadmill, then walked .4 miles and ran .65 miles.  My total distance was 4.75 miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
3 carrots
yogurt
apple
3 pork belly sliders
1.5 smoked trout belly slices with toasted baguette
parmesan fries
2 glasses red wine
many beers
1 slice pizza
3 chicken wings
chips.  so many chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment