Saturday, May 12, 2012

185.6 Best Dessert I've Ever Had--And I Paid For It!

Last night Jack and I went to a very nice restaurant/wine bar called Remy's.  Actually the food and wine were only just good but the dessert was AMAZING.  It was bread pudding literally drenched in a warm homemade caramel sauce.  They could have put anything, I mean anything, in that caramel sauce and I would've eaten it.  I loved it so much I got a pint of it to take home with us (thought it would be great on ice cream).

Along with this splurge I had a half bottle of wine plus one glass and did not work out yesterday, causing me to gain a pound.  Here's what I ate yesterday:

large bowl of cereal (I was starving in the morning)
8 pieces of sushi
food at Remy's: polenta fries, mussels, endive salad, veal meatballs, and stuffed grapevine leaves
1/2 bottle of red wine + 1 glass
2 Corona Lights
1 fruity shot

No comments:

Post a Comment