Wednesday, May 30, 2012

181.2 Week/Month Goal

I don't really think I lost 3 lbs yesterday.  Some of it must have been from the day before yesterday but I didn't see any loss on the scale because I went to the gym later than usual.  This Friday will be June 1st, which means I can set a weekly as well as monthly goal for that day!  I'm gonna go for 180.6, since that way I will have lost 8 lbs in May (quadrupling my initial goal!).  I think .6 lbs between now and Friday is fair, since Jack and I are going to Columbia tonight for a concert, and first we're eating at Sycamore, our favorite restaurant (where it's almost impossible to order something non-fattening,  but even if I could, would I?  Probably not).  And we will also be drinking at the concert.  So I expect to, if anything, gain weight today and then hopefully lose enough Thursday to be down at 180.6.

Yesterday for my workout I went to the hour-long Muscle Works class then ran for half a mile.  Here's what I ate:

nonfat greek yogurt
1/2 spinach chicken wrap
hardboiled egg
apple
potato gnocchi with white wine butter sauce
kale salad with homemade dressing
3 Bud Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment