Monday, May 28, 2012

184.2 Happy Memorial Day!

I gained 1.8 lbs this weekend, which is ok with me because I was just hoping for less than 2.  Friday afternoon Jack and I drove down to his family farm which has a lake.   We stayed there until Sunday, a day less than expected.  We started to get bored after a while and wanted to come back home.  Today we are barbequing bratwursts with some friends.  Here's an overview of what I ate and did for workouts over the weekend:

Friday I went to a class at the gym called Muscle Works.  It really worked all the muscles of my body and I felt great afterwards.  I went to this class once before in January and was sore for 4 days afterwards; this time I wasn't sore at all except for a little bit in my abs the next day if I tightened them.  I also walked for 3 quarters of a mile on Friday.  On Saturday I swam in the lake for about 45 minutes and Sunday I did not work out at all (unless you count playing foozball--which did in fact cause me to break a sweat).

What I ate Friday:

cereal
hardboiled egg
2 fried mushrooms, 1 jalapeno popper, and some onion rings
1 hard shrimp taco and 1 soft steak taco
refried beans with cheese
2 Bud Lights
1.5 frozen margaritas
1 cookie
cinnamon roll

What I ate Saturday:

2 fried eggs
1 large sausage patty
1 biscuit with butter and jam
sweetened tea
hot dog with bun
veggies with 2 T dip
pita chips
2 small cookies
grilled turkey leg
corn on cob with butter and salt
roasted squash
1 piece cheesy garlic bread
2 pieces gooey butter cake
5 light beers

What I ate Sunday:

3 small sausage patties
glazed donut
1/4 sub sandwich
1 carrot
1/2 spinach chicken wrap
cottage cheese
3 Bud Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment