Wednesday, May 16, 2012

185.2 Weight Gain Disappointing but Still on Track

I'm 185.2 today but I don't think I actually gained 2 lbs yesterday, I just think there was something wrong with the scale at my parents' house.  Although I've gained weight lately, I'm still on track for my weight loss goal for May.  Hopefully by Friday I will be back down to 184.6, however, so I don't have to say I had a net gain this week!

I've spent most of the day today doing all the laundry that piled up while I was in KC.  Later Jack and I are going to grill some Andouille sausages for BBQ Wednesday.

Yesterday for my workout I did a Bollywood dance workout video for 45 minutes.  Here's what I ate:

hardboiled egg
1 piece whole grain toast with butter and jam
banana
greek yogurt
spinach/romaine salad with salmon, quinoa, and couscous
weizenbock and cider at Urban Chestnut
a few pieces of sausage and bread from a sausage platter
1 prosciutto spring roll
part of artichoke salad and caprese
1 slice pizza
3 small homemade donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment