Tuesday, May 22, 2012

184.8 Weekly Goals

I lost .8 lbs yesterday, which makes me feel great.  This is the same weight I was Friday, which means I've gotten off the weekend weight and have 3 more days to lose in order to have a net loss by this Friday.  I've decided it would be helpful to set weekly goals, at least every so often, in order to keep myself on track for net weight loss throughout the week.  This week, my goal is to be 183 by this Friday.  That's .6 lbs a day til then and would mean 1.8 lbs of weight loss for the week.

As far as my monthly goal, I have already doubled it at 4 lbs.

For my workout yesterday I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill, then ran for a quarter of a mile and walked for a quarter of a mile.  My total mileage was 4 miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
leftover chicken curry with rice
hardboiled egg
apple
1 serving spicy potato chips
salmon
romaine, spinach, and kale salad with caesar dressing and croutons
strawberry rhubarb pie

No comments:

Post a Comment