Tuesday, May 8, 2012

185.4 Re-Assessment

I apparently lost 2.6 lbs yesterday, but I think this is misleading because I went to the gym earlier than usual today and hadn't eaten yet.  The reason I got there so early was because I had an appointment with Sophia to get my re-assessment.  Here's the results (in inches):

shoulders: 44.5
chest: 43.5
waist: 40
hips: 41.5
thighs: 22.5
arms: 12
body fat: 35.0 %

All of that is the exact same as when I first joined the gym in November, except that my arms and thighs grew half an inch.  Hopefully by next month (when I get another re-assessment) I'll have shrunk a bit!

I did a lighter workout yesterday because I was very tired from not getting much sleep the night before.  I just walked uphill on the treadmill for 30 minutes for a total of 1.85 miles.  I also ate quite a lot yesterday, probably because I was tired and stressed about my finals (which I'm done with after today!).

What I ate:

hardboiled egg
cereal
2 carrots with artichoke dip
leftover burger with bbq sauce
apple
10 cherries (from a friend's cherry tree)
greek nonfat yogurt
1.5 hardboiled eggs
3 pork tenderloin medallions with a mushroom sauce
small portion mashed potatoes
caesar salad





No comments:

Post a Comment