Thursday, May 17, 2012

186 This Has to Stop

Oh goodness, it looks like I'm continuing to gain weight.  Yesterday I gained .8 lbs.  It must've been the shandies and sausage po' boy I had for dinner last night; too much sugar, fat, and carbs.  It looks like I may have already reached that plateau where I need to give up alcohol completely.  I will certainly try, at least during the week!

Yesterday for my workout I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill, then ran for half a mile.  This brings my total mileage up to 4 miles!  Here's what I ate:

cereal
2 hardboiled eggs
leftover corn on the cobb
leftover cole slaw
greek yogurt
andouille sausage po' boy with lettuce, tomato, and mayo
red beans and rice
collard greens with bits of bacon
3 shandies with Coors Light and homemade lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment