Monday, May 14, 2012

185.6 Size 16

Today I went shopping for a potential bridesmaid dress.  My sister Megan is getting married in November and wanted me to go look and see what I liked.  It turns out I'm a size 16; I used to be a size 10.  : (  Size 10 even sounds a little big for 145 lbs, but I don't think I would ever be a size 8 unless I got a breast reduction.  I often found myself having to up a size in dresses then getting them taken in at the waist.  What's frustrating about having to buy this dress now is that I know I will have lost weight by the wedding and will have to get it (perhaps substantially) altered.  I wish I could see the future and know what size I will need!

My parents' scale told me I was exactly the same weight today...I'm thinking it's not very accurate!  : )
Yesterday for exercise I took a two hour walk with my family in the park around the art museum.  What I ate:

scrambled eggs with mushrooms, bacon, and spinach
small cinnamon roll
fried chicken: drumstick, wing, and half a thigh
potato salad, cole slaw
vitamin water
Planet Sub California sub with tempeh
frozen yogurt from Yogurtini

No comments:

Post a Comment