Friday, May 18, 2012

184.8 Excited for the Weekend

It would seem that not drinking yesterday worked, because I lost 1.2 lbs.  I have a net gain of .2 lbs this week, which isn't terrible, but I'd like to see a general trend of loss.

Tonight Jack and I and a couple of friends are going to a burlesque festival.  It sounds fun and I'm excited because I've never been to anything like that!  And tomorrow my friend Emily is coming in to visit from Memphis.  We will be going to a historical festival in St. Charles then a friend's birthday party later on.  Emily is very excited about the "fife and drum corps" which will be performing tomorrow at the festival.

Yesterday I biked 1.5 miles on the KT trail.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
leftover sausage with mayo
3 tomato slices with salt
apple
2 thin salami slices
hardboiled egg
chicken curry with basmati rice
1.5 pieces of naan

No comments:

Post a Comment