Friday, May 11, 2012

184.6 Four Pounds in One Week!

Jack and I dancing last night  :)

I lost .2 lbs yesterday, bringing me down to 184.6.  This means I've lost 4 lbs since I started this blog 1 week ago.  That's twice the amount I had planned for the whole month!  I don't expect to keep losing weight at this rate forever though.  At some point I expect to plateau, and when that time comes I will probably have to cut certain things out of my diet (such as alcohol).

Last night Jack and I went to see our friends Lee and Drew do a DJ set at a bar called The Lounge.  It's always a fun bar to go to because another friend of ours is the bartender and yet another friend is dating the owner!  It's a small world here.  Lee and Drew played some great music and gave out those sweet "Olympic gold medals."

As I wrote about in my last post, yesterday I did an hour-long class called "Cone 'n Tone" for my workout.  I'm very sore today!  Here's what I ate:

cereal
3 leftover pork tenderloin medallions
leftover baked beans and cole slaw
Kashi granola bar
dinner at a buffet: little bit of everything and I got quite full but not stuffed.
4 Kraeftig Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment