Tuesday, May 15, 2012

183.1 Back in St. Louis

There is definitely something wrong with my parents' scale, because today when I first weighed myself it said 185.6 again.  I thought "that can't be right," so I got on the scale a second time and it said 183.1.  The third time it also said 183.1 so I'm going with that.

I got back into STL around 4 pm today and Jack and I decided to stay downtown awhile until rush hour traffic died down.  We went to our favorite brewery, Urban Chestnut, then met up with a couple friends at a really great pizza place.

Yesterday for my workout I played tennis with my mom for 1 and half hours.  Here's what I ate:

granola bar
hardboiled egg
Thai chicken salad at Panera with whole grain baguette
salmon
2 small rolls
salad
couscous and quinoa mix (it was great, my mom's a genius!)

No comments:

Post a Comment