Thursday, May 24, 2012

184.6 Not On Track :(

I was so disappointed to weigh myself today and find that I had gained .4 lbs since yesterday.  I was really looking forward to meeting my goal tomorrow and weighing 183!  Now that will only happen if I lose 1.6 lbs today, which is unlikely.  I'm thinking part of the gain may have been from the salty Chinese food I had last night; if this is the case, there may still be hope.  I was thinking of having the leftover Chinese for my lunch today, but I may skip that and go for a salt-free day with lots of water.

Yesterday for my workout I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the treadmill, walked a quarter of a mile and ran a quarter of a mile.  My total distance was 4 miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
leftover corn on the cob with butter and salt, baked beans, and bread
hot and sour soup with wonton strips
2 crab rangoon
small portions of General Tso's chicken and Szechuan chicken
almond cookie

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking on the salt free day with lots of water. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete