Monday, May 21, 2012

185.6 Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

I think my pattern of weightloss is pretty much to take two steps forward during the week and one step back on the weekend.  I do pretty well Monday through Friday, working out everyday and watching what I eat and drink.  Then the weekend comes and it seems like there is always something to celebrate and reasons to drink waaaaay too much and be totally lazy.  This weekend I gained 1.6 lbs; I don't know if it was mainly from Saturday or Sunday since I didn't get to weigh myself yesterday, but it was probably a combination.

I suppose it could be worse--I could be taking one step forward, two steps back!  At least as of today I have still lost a total of 3 lbs which is past my goal for May.  Yesterday I didn't work out.  Here is what I ate:

cereal
a few chips
bratwurst on a bun
2 chicken wings
softserve ice cream
1 Bud Light
fried chicken: half a breast and a wing
stuffing with gravy
coleslaw
apple sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment