Wednesday, May 23, 2012

184.2 Right on Track!

Yay!  I lost .6 lbs yesterday, which means I'm right on track for being 183 by Friday.  I just have to keep this up for the next 2 days.

This weekend's going to be bad for me, though, and I know I'm going to gain back all the weight I lost this week, because it's Memorial Day weekend which means 1 more weekend day than usual!  Plus Jack and I are going out of town so I won't be able to do my usual workout.  Maybe I can talk Jack into bringing our bikes with us so we can still get some exercise.

Yesterday for my workout I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 20 on the treadmill, then ran a quarter of a mile and walked a quarter of a mile.  My total distance was 4 miles.  What I ate:

cereal
leftover salmon
3 tomato slices with salt
filet mignon with butter
corn on the cob with butter and salt
sauteed mushrooms
salad with homemade dressing (yum)
1 slice bread
1 serving vanilla frozen custard with Remy's caramel sauce
2 small cookies (those cute little ones that are dipped in chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment