Sunday, May 13, 2012

185.6 Happy Mother's Day!

Well, technically I'm a little late with my well wishes because it is already Monday.  I didn't have time to update earlier because I was busy hanging out with my mom all day!  I came into Kansas City to see her, my dad, and my sister this weekend.  Today we had a fried chicken picnic in the Nelson-Atkins art museum park then took a two-hour walk around the premises.  Kaufmann gardens had some beautiful flowers in bloom and the wildlife preserve nearby was also nice.

My weight today is most likely not actually 185.6, but I have to use my parents' scale instead of the one I usually use at gym.  Therefore I assumed no loss or gain so I can "calibrate" on the next couples days I'm in town.  Yesterday for my workout I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill.  Here's what I ate:

leftovers from Remy's (1 stuffed grapevine, 1 polenta fry)
6 pieces of sushi
southwest patty melt from Hardee's (bad idea, it was kinda gross and I felt gross afterwards)
panini with tomatoes, spinach, and mozzarella cheese
1/3 slice of cake
a few orange slices

No comments:

Post a Comment