Tuesday, May 29, 2012

184.2 Job Interview

Hello everyone, today I had a job interview and I think it went very well.  I'm pretty sure I got the job!  If so, I will be a full time optometrist's assistant.  That's the perfect job for me since I'm applying to optometry school for Fall 2013.

I apparently didn't lose any weight yesterday, but I went to the gym much later in the day today so I think that's why.  I should have lost some weight because I didn't eat very much yesterday and even did an extra workout.  I did my regular workout of 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill then walked .4 miles and ran .65 miles for a total distance of 4.75 miles.  Then later after dinner I took an hour long bike ride on the KT trail (it was so beautiful with the sunset!).  Here's what I ate:

cereal
1 carrot
apple
2 bockwurst in 1 bun with mustard
salad with walnuts and feta cheese
baked beans

No comments:

Post a Comment