Tuesday, July 31, 2012

172.0 Lost 4.8 Lbs in July

WOW!!  I lost 2.6 lbs. yesterday, even though I had a couple drinks and some semi-fattening chicken.  Clearly biking is the way to go!  I am elated right now.  This means I lost 4.8 lbs. this month; for reference, my initial goal for July was 4 lbs.  By the way, I've officially lost over 15 lbs. so far.

Yesterday I went to the muscle works class then biked for 2 hrs.  I probably won't go that long everyday; in fact, today I'm planning on taking a 1-hr. ride, partly because it's really hot out and partly because I'm sore from yesterday (mainly from the muscle works class, although the bike seat has done a number on my butt).  Here's what I ate yesterday:

2 mini pastry crisps
granola bar
2 carrots
nonfat cottage cheese
2 medium tomatoes with salt
organic fruit rope
roasted chicken leg and wing
sauteed veggies
Coors Light
1 glass red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment