Friday, July 6, 2012

178.6 Re-Assessment



Eek!  I haven't posted the last couple days.  My friend Emily is in town and staying with us and I've been spending all my time with her and having too much fun to blog!  Today was my re-assessment.  Sophia apparently no longer works at the gym, so I'm with a new girl named Ashley.  Here are my measurements, followed by how much I've lost since last month, followed by how much I've lost total (since Ashley's measuring technique could be slightly different from Sophia's, how much I lost this month might not be completely accurate):

shoulders: 44.5/-2/-4
chest: 42/-1.5/-1.5
waist: 38.75/-.5/-1.25
hips: 41.5/+1/0
thighs: 22/0/-.5
arms: 11/-1/-1
body fat %: 32.9%/-.9%/-2.1%

I suppose I will outline the past three days.  Tuesday I did my regular workout with a total distance of 5.15 miles.  Here's what I ate:

hardboiled egg
leftover cod
few bites of couscous
glass of juice
nonfat cottage cheese
grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato on hamburger bun
order of fries
7 beers
chips

Wednesday (the 4th) I didn't workout, but I danced that night.  Does that count?  Here's what I ate:

cereal
chips
bratwurst with bun, sauerkraut, and mustard
summer salad
glass of chocolate milk
lots of alcoholic beverages
chips and dip

Yesterday Emily and I went to the Muscle Works class.  Here's what I ate:

BLT with avocado and mayo on toasted wheat bread
chocolate milk
package of M&Ms
package of Mentos
can of sparkling juice

No comments:

Post a Comment