Wednesday, July 25, 2012

174.6 Lost 2 Lbs Yesterday!

Yay!  I lost 2 lbs yesterday, which probably means that I was retaining water (from the Chinese food we had 2 nights ago).  Today for breakfast I had a slightly larger bowl of cereal, and I felt pretty energized during my workout.

Last night Jack and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings because I was really in the mood to play trivia but couldn't think of anywhere else that would have it.  They had a new menu that listed the calories for absolutely everything, and I was horrified!  Almost every item on the menu had at least 1000 calories.  I think if more restaurants started doing this, salads would become a lot more popular.  Indeed,  I ordered a salad, but I sort of felt like one anyway.

Yesterday for my workout I walked .5 miles and ran 1.8 miles alternating between 6.6 and 6.8 mph (and taking a 2 minute break towards the end).  Here's what I ate:

cereal
1 large tomato with salt
nonfat cottage cheese
2 chicken wings
salad with blackened chicken
1 Bud Light

No comments:

Post a Comment