Tuesday, July 10, 2012

178.0 Lots Of Food and Drink Found Its Way Into My Body Last Night

So I lost a pound yesterday, which is sort of surprising since I drank and did drunk junk food eating last night.  In fact, the list of what I ate and drank yesterday is alarmingly long.  Oh well!  I am still on track for my weight loss this week.

Yesterday for my workout I walked on an incline for half a mile, went to the Muscle Works class, then walked .25 miles, ran .75 miles, and walked another .25 miles.  Here (sweet Jesus) is what I ate:

cereal
1/2 avocado
handful sugar snap peas
leftover caprese
apple
lowfat greek yogurt
a few chips
small glass of chocolate milk
5 fried shrimp
2 vegetable egg rolls
white rice
glass of red wine
5 Bud Lights
1 Busch
3 small pieces of pizza
more chips

No comments:

Post a Comment