Thursday, July 26, 2012

174.4 Tomato Blight

I only lost .2 lbs yesterday, but that may just be because I went to the gym at 5 pm today.  In order to get to my goal of 2 lbs for this week, I will have to have lost a whopping 1.2 lbs by tomorrow.  It's happened before!

Sadly, our 16 beautiful tomato plants are afflicted with blight.  It's bad.  The other day I bought some copper soap as a fungicide, recommended to me by an employee at the lawn and garden store.  All I had was a regular spray bottle, and let's just say that by the time I was done covering those 16, 7-foot tall plants, my hands were pretty tired.  I need to get a more effective spraying contraption.

Today I only ran a mile since I was going to the muscle works class afterwards, but I increased my speed slightly to 6.7 and 6.9 mph.  It felt fine.  Yesterday for my workout I walked .7 miles, ran 1.8 miles alternating between 6.6 and 6.8 mph, walked .7 more miles, then ran .6 more miles.  Here's what I ate:

cereal
1/2 avocado
small tomato with salt
oatmeal raisin cookie
handful pistachios
this rabbit fricasee recipe: 2 legs, 1 thigh, and 1 loin
small portion white rice
16 oz. Mich Ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment