Friday, July 13, 2012

175.8 Lost 2.8 Lbs This Week

Hurray!  I met my goal of being 176 or under by today.  I only have a net weight loss of 1 lb for the month so far, but if I lose at least 2lbs a week for the next two weeks I can still have a 5 or 6 lb loss for the month.

For some reason, running felt pretty difficult for me both yesterday and today.  Yesterday I planned on running my 1.6 miles, but found myself having to stop at 1.3.  I didn't feel too bad about that though because I still went to the muscle works class afterwards.  Today I ran 1.6 miles but had really bad shin splints afterwards, so that I couldn't run another half mile like usual.  I don't know what's going on with me!  Back when I used to run a lot, I never felt pain from it.  I didn't even know what a shin splint was! I really regret ever stopping my workout routine.  Oh well, starting again now is better than nothing.

Yesterday I walked .4 miles, ran 1.3 miles, walked another .4 miles, then went to the muscle works class.  Here's what I ate:

1 cup yogurt smoothie
salad with leftover tuna steak chunks and caesar dressing
apple
leftover burger with bun, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ketchup
a few sesame sticks
glass of chocolate milk
a few bites of roasted chicken
4 frozen jelly straws (about 22 calories a piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment