Sunday, July 8, 2012

179.4 "Holiday Week" Is Over

Whew!  It's been a very fun week, what with entertaining our friends from out of town and me throwing my diet to the wind.  By now my body is very angry at me and it's time to remedy the situation.  Today Jack and I went to the garden to find it literally overflowing with vegetables, so this week they are going to make up most of my diet!  Emily left to go back to Memphis today, so the fun's over and starting now I can focus more on working out and eating right, and less on drinking.

I think I might give up doing the elliptical; I'm starting to get really sick of it and I want to focus more on my running.  Today I decided to start doing the 30 seconds on/minute and a half off with my running, going from 6.4 mph to 6.6.  Tomorrow I think I will bump it up to 6.5/6.7.

Yesterday I did not work out.  Here's what I ate:

hardboiled egg
nonfat greek yogurt
several shared small plates at a restaurant called Salt: beets, corn soup, manchego cheese with baguette, smoked trout with baguette, and half of a fried chicken breast
2 cocktails
beers

No comments:

Post a Comment